Half the year has past and half of the year remains. What can you do to make the most of the rest of the year?
- What has your total revenue been so far? Your profit?
- If you have been in business for more than a year, what is your year over year revenue and profit?
- How many new clients have you served? Is it going up?
- What have you created in the first six months of the year? Do you have a new networking group? A new product or service? Do you have new team members?
- Of your accomplishments for the year so far, what are you most proud of? (Did you celebrate your accomplishments? Any of them?)
For the Second Half of the Year
If you have a plan, what is left to be done? If you don’t have a plan, what do you wish to accomplish during the last half of the year? And how do you want to feel about it?
- If you have a financial goal that seems out of reach, brainstorm some ideas (launch, event, program, whatever) that you can do to get there?
- What are your daily actions that keep moving you forward?
- How are you going to celebrate your successes?
Do You Have Support?
Investing in a coach or hiring a team member (whether in-person or virtual) is NOT about just spending money to get what you want. It is a smart way to leverage your time so you are focused on what matters and gets to your goals faster. Also, it’s a great way to keep you accountable to do/be/have what you say you want.
Happy 1st day of the last half of the year!