I get it. You think you can do it all on your own. Who needs a coach, really? That’s what I used to think, too. I thought I was smart enough and knew what to do and all that jazz. I thought coaching was for weak people.
Here is what I know now: If you have someone who has already done what you want to do and will keep you accountable, you can make minor adjustments during the year to keep you on course. If you don’t have someone, then you are running without a rudder or sail and a course correction will be much greater when you realize you’ve gone off course. It will be much harder to get back on track.
And having had several coaches helping me out over the past decade, I can tell you that the strong people have coaches.
If you have been running your business for a year or more and have had a bit of success, and yet still find yourself wondering ‘I’m sure I could do better. What should I do now?’… Grab a seat because I am here to help.
I’m Michelle Hamelin and my mission is to support you to get clear on what you want as well as create the plan and follow-through to get you there.
Through my business coaching, I help advancing entrepreneurs break through income ceilings. You will focus, get things done, and grow your business.
Doesn’t that sound awesome?
I’m sure you are wondering how I do that. Let me tell you.
First, we have a FREE Business Coaching Session. This allows you to:
- Choose the coaching that is just right for you
- Delivers what you need within a period of time
- Allows me to craft the content so it is customized to you, designed with your specific needs in mind
While working with clients, I have come up with the following three ways of working with my Business Coaching Clients based on what you feel you need:
- A quick session to get you moving and motivated
- A longer intensive session for going deep and making a plan
- An 8-week coaching programme if you need someone by your side and ready to provide support along the way
Find out more about the ways I am currently working with clients: