Creating an action plan to achieve your desires is much more than slapping together a few goals and creating the plan for achieving them.
There is a personal transformation that occurs when you set a big hairy audacious goal. Your mindset has to shift. Where this goal was once out of reach, you now believe it is possible. And then you take action… because it is an action plan after all, not a wishing plan.
So, let’s say your goal is to break the ‘six figures’ barrier in your revenue. For me, that means you are going to make at least $100,000 in a year. In real life, that means:
And right now, maybe you only make $200 a day.
Consider this: You are currently the person who makes $52,000 a year.
What is the difference between the person who makes $52,000 a year and the person who makes over $100,000 a year? Here are some questions to ponder:
- What kind of car does this person drive?
- What does this person eat?
- How does this person dress?
- Where does this person live?
- What kind of shoes does this person wear?
- What kind of people does this person spend time with? (Remember Jim Rohn: You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.)
- What qualities does this person possess?
- What are the daily habits that a $100,000 person has?
- What does this person know that the $52,000 person does not know?
- How does this person contribute to society?
- What kind of legacy will this person leave behind?
Do you see that you can create a fantastic plan and implement it, and when you make $100,000, not only will your business change, you will transform, too?
Who do you need to become to be the person who makes $100,000?